- Bringing Research to the Forefront: Meet BDT's Senior Research Manager (2021)
- A Q&A with BDT's first-ever Senior Research Manager, Lisa Dillman. Learn more about her work and how applying an equity lens to our research can help us to better assist more individuals and families.
- SNAP Take-up and Targeting (2018)
- Rigorous research shows that targeted outreach and application assistance triples SNAP enrollment among people ages 60 and over.
- Reducing Hunger & Improving Outcomes (2017)
- Cross-sector research indicates that access to SNAP reduces healthcare spending, improves health, and allows low-income seniors to age in place with dignity.
- Reaching the Underserved in Pennsylvania (2014)
- An evaluation conducted by Mathematica Policy Research demonstrates that BDT successfully increased SNAP participation among low-income seniors in Pennsylvania.
- BenePhilly Final Report (2012)