Millions of people struggling to pay for food, housing, and healthcare are eligible for assistance but don’t know it or are deterred by the complicated enrollment process. We use private-sector strategies to reduce poverty by using data, targeted outreach, policy change, and new technologies to proactively connect people to benefits and services. Since 2005, we’ve submitted over 800,000 applications and secured over $7 billion in benefits and services that help individuals and families reach financial stability.
Data Analytics and Technology
We use data and technology to design solutions that improve access to essential benefits and services.
- Data-driven, targeted outreach and assistance
- Customized enrollment management software
- Tech-enabled, cross-channel, community-wide assistance
We architect and implement scalable, high-quality, person-centered assistance for families and individuals.
- Service delivery: web, phone, text, and in-person
- Comprehensive benefits
- Proactive, individualized outreach
- Service with dignity at scale
Policy and Practice Solutions
We streamline benefits access by partnering with government to adopt policy solutions and re-engineer business processes.
- Policy and process change
- Outcomes-focused research
We build relationships with key stakeholders to deliver proven solutions at scale.
- Local, state, and federal government
- Community-based organizations
- Healthcare plans and providers
- Universities and leading research organizations
Imagine if systems intended to help people were actually designed around people. BDT works to modernize the health and human services ecosystem toward interconnected, human-centered, data-driven design so that everyone has the resources they need most. We’re making benefits access simple and cost effective through data analytics and technology, direct service, partner engagement, and policy and practice solutions.