Maryland Benefits Center
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST
Established in 2012, the MD Benefits Center provides comprehensive benefits outreach and application assistance to help individuals apply for benefit programs that help them afford food, shelter, healthcare, and prescriptions. It also assists Marylanders in applying for the Food Supplement Program.
Leonard and Helen R. Stulman Charitable Foundation, Inc.
Maryland Department of Human Services (DHS)
Maryland Department of Health
National Council on Aging
The Abell Foundation
The David and Barbara Hirschhorn Foundation, Inc.
The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation
Assistance with Food Supplement Program (FSP) is available to individuals of all ages statewide. Marylanders aged 50+ can receive support for all of the benefits listed below.
- Food Supplement Program (FSP), also known as food stamps
- Medicare Extra Help / Low-Income Subsidy (LIS) for prescriptions
- Medicare Savings Program (MSP)
- Office of Home Energy Programs (OHEP) energy assistance benefits
- The Baltimore City Senior Citizen Water Discount program