Join Our Team
Benefits Data Trust (BDT) harnesses the power of data, technology, and policy to provide efficient and dignified access to assistance, improving people’s health and financial security. A team of over 300 employees, we pride ourselves on the culture that we’ve created and built upon since inception in 2005.
To ensure the safety of our staff, until further notice, BDT is working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Since going virtual, BDT has doubled down on its efforts to maintain a positive and supportive work environment by:
- Strengthening employee resource groups that help to sustain a diverse and inclusive work environment, connect like-minded folks, provide a sense of community, and encourage ongoing education for our employees
- Implementing new initiatives to remain aligned as an organization, including new Cultural Cohesion, Remote Productivity, and Business Continuity committees
- Continuing team building activities, such as paint nights, costume contests, virtual office parties, “lunch and learn” presentations, and professional development projects
- Providing remote work stipends until the end of September 2021 in addition to our competitive benefits package for employees
- Maintaining our commitment to retain top talent and promote from within. As of February 2021, 42% of our staff began as hourly employees and have been promoted into new roles, including leadership
Our people-centered approach, along with the incredible efforts of our staff, have earned BDT a 2021 Top Workplaces award. As we continue to grow, we’re looking for mission-driven professionals to join our team.