Workforce Capacity Analyst
Benefits Data Trust (BDT) seeks a Workforce Analyst to manage the capacity plan for our multi-channel contact center that screens more than 100,000 households a year for eligibility for benefits and services like food assistance and health insurance. The Workforce Analyst partners with internal stakeholders to establish, monitor, and adjust outreach and staffing plans for our multiple benefits centers.
A successful analyst ensures a top-quality client experience, a manageable workload for staff, and that the organization achieves its goals in a financially prudent manner. The ideal candidate possesses a zest for continuous evaluation and improvement, thrives in collaborative problem-solving settings, offers new ideas, is deeply committed, and embraces change. The role is a great opportunity for a contact center professional looking to blend their skills in planning and analytics with a focus on improving the lives of low-income families and individuals.
The Workforce Analyst reports to the Resources Planning Manager.
- Use workforce management software (Monet), business intelligence software (Looker), and other data sources to prepare and monitor monthly, weekly, daily, and intra-day level forecasts and staffing analyses based on workload types and agent availability.
- Create stability within a rapidly changing environment, adjusting intraday staffing plans to sustain contact center service delivery KPIs.
- Create tools and processes that delegate implementation of weekly and intraday decision making to the Real Time Analyst.
- Collaborate with cross-functional analysts to align contact center operations with program benchmarks and budgets.
- Provide analytical support, insights, and recommendations to contact center leadership.
- Develop quantitative measures of contact center business processes to inform the development of contract budgets.
- Stay informed of workforce management advances and looks for innovative ways to provide analysis to better improve operations across the operation.
- Seek ways to automate routine tasks and processes.
Education and Training Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in workforce management with specific experience in capacity modeling and analysis, forecasting, and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or Finance preferred; equivalent work experience required.
- SWPP Certification or other related professional certifications preferred.
- Highly proficient using workforce management tools; Monet or something similar preferred.
- Proficient in Looker or similar business intelligence (BI) tools.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel and have a solid background in all MS Office products.
- Highly proficient in data analysis, coding (SQL or Python) experience a plus but not required.
- Strong knowledge of phone and contact center systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Proven experience analyzing, interpreting, and summarizing complex data as it relates to contact center activities.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, follow-through, and demonstrated ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well and accept challenges in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
- A champion of new ideas.
- Experience presenting reports, forecasts, trends, and recommendations so as to achieve shared understanding.
- Strength in working on self-managed projects in conjunction with other departments.
Benefits Data Trust (BDT) is a national nonprofit organization that helps people live healthier, more independent lives by creating smarter ways to access essential benefits and services. BDT employs 160 people in Philadelphia and provides benefit enrollment assistance to individuals and families in Colorado, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and South Carolina. Each year, BDT helps tens of thousands of people receive critical supports using data, targeted outreach, policy change, and new technologies. Since its inception, BDT has submitted over 800,000 applications on behalf of over 600,000 households, securing over $7 billion in benefits and services.
To apply for this position, click here.