Benefits Data Trust (BDT) seeks an Executive Coordinator who will be the supportive force that empowers our senior leadership. The Executive Assistant manages a variety of duties while serving as the point of contact between executives, employees and external stakeholders. The position demands great communication skills, flexibility, proactive logistics, and efficiency, with demands and expectations prone to changing on a day-to-day basis.
The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail. Given the changing nature of the executive landscape, we rely on our assistants for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidences related to high-level systems and operations.
The Executive Coordinator reports to the CEO.
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the CEO, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, planning and coordinating annual corporate meetings, and scheduling facilities
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contact database
- Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration or similar field
- 4 years’ experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Superb scheduling coordination
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to keep company confidences
Benefits Data Trust (BDT) is a national nonprofit organization that helps people live healthier, more independent lives by creating smarter ways to access essential benefits and services. BDT employs 160 people in Philadelphia and provides benefit enrollment assistance to individuals and families in Colorado, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and South Carolina. Each year, BDT helps tens of thousands of people receive critical supports using data, targeted outreach, policy change, and new technologies. Since its inception, BDT has submitted over 800,000 applications on behalf of over 600,000 households, securing over $7 billion in benefits and services.
To apply for this position, click here.