Contact Center Operations Manager
Benefits Data Trust (BDT) seeks a Contact Center Operations Manager (CCOM) who supports the contact center leadership team in optimizing operations, efficiency, and performance. The CCOM participates in process-related, cross-departmental projects and evaluation efforts, and more specifically oversees those efforts for contact center pilots. The CCOM works closely with the contact center director to prioritize projects and goals within the contact center and owns the maintenance of the contact center department plan. Finally, the CCOM possesses an intimate knowledge of both benefits application and contact center processes and can effectively gauge and plan for the impact of decisions and changes on the contact center.
The Contact Center Operations Manager reports to the Director of Contact Center Operations.
- Serve as the lead for the contact center on internal projects focused on process efficiency, workflow, and program improvement.
- Analyze data and evaluate processes related to the life cycle of applications, with the goal of creating efficiencies and improving the client and user experience.
- Support start up activities and program maintenance by offering detailed process expertise to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Work with Program Design and the PRISM (internally developed CRM tool) team to set the Contact Center PRISM priorities, representing Quality and Direct Service in prioritization discussions.
- Work with Engineering to design product features that improve the experiences of clients and staff.
- Support the development of appropriate project timelines and partner with Contact Center Managers (CCMs) to create communication plans and ensure effective change management.
- Facilitate, monitor, and evaluate contact center experiments and innovations.
- Partner with Program Design and Workforce to incorporate experimentation into our standard processes and evolve those standard processes with lessons learned.
- Maintain the contact center department plan in Wrike (Project Management Software), identifying and addressing bottlenecks within and outside the contact center.
- Two or more years of experience at BDT and time spent working in some capacity in the contact center.
- Time spent in a leadership role at BDT or otherwise (does not have to be people management)
- Skilled in and excited by data mining, evaluation, problem solving, and process improvement.
- Deeply committed to the client experience and the staff’s ability to provide it with ease.
- Demonstrated ability to push past barriers and bottlenecks through successful communication, collaboration, and negotiation.
- Well acquainted with the following systems: Slack, Looker, Excel, Wrike, PRISM; coding experience a plus.
- Experience employing effective change management approaches.
- Previous experience working on cross-departmental projects preferred.
Benefits Data Trust (BDT) is a national nonprofit organization that helps people live healthier, more independent lives by creating smarter ways to access essential benefits and services. BDT employs 160 people in Philadelphia and provides benefit enrollment assistance to individuals and families in Colorado, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and South Carolina. Each year, BDT helps tens of thousands of people receive critical supports using data, targeted outreach, policy change, and new technologies. Since its inception, BDT has submitted over 800,000 applications on behalf of over 600,000 households, securing over $7 billion in benefits and services.
To apply for this position, click here.